Friday, July 3, 2009

Weekend shopping on Friday instead

Hi everyone. I headed over to Pierce's today to pick up a few things that were on sale. I'll list the sale items below...
  • Lay's chips BOGO $3.99
  • Ground chuck $1.78/lb (I buy around 9 pounds each time it gets this cheap and divide into 1lb baggies and freeze)
  • Hunt's chocolate pudding $1.00, MQ for $1/3
  • Oscar Mayer hot dogs $0.98 each limit 4. $1/2 MQ. I will be going back several times to use all my coupons at this price!
  • Sweet corn 10/$3
  • Supreme baby carrots $0.99
  • Peaches $1.28/lb
  • Organic raspberries $2.50
  • Organic blueberries $2.50
  • Cantaloupe $2.00
  • Dole lettuce bags$1.50
  • Bush Beans $1.25, $1/2 IP

As you can see I got a couple other items too for a cookout we are going to this weekend. All told, my out of pocket total was $72.35, with a coupon/ad savings of $43.71. I am still running at budget for the month in groceries.

How did you do? Leave me a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment