Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kwik Trip savings coupons


I discovered this program about a week ago, and a reader also alerted me this week. If you have a Kwik Trip in your area, it is worth checking it out.

Go to the website here and sign up for their email coupon program. Immediately you will likely be eligible for a coupon. If you take a survey, you will also get another coupon. When I signed up I got a coupon for $2 off a Cheese Mountain Pizza, and I also got one for a free slice of pizza.

You can also download a form to mail in for the kids to get a card which will give them a free donut, cookie, apple, orange, pear, or bagel free when mom or dad buy a pint or more of Nature's Touch milk.

Sounds like a good deal to me, and a possible freebie for the kids!

I also wanted to pass along that Kwik Trip also has a dozen eggs on sale now for 79 cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment