Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pierce's highlights

Here are the Pierce's deals as I see them for the ad starting on Thursday 7-9-09. Keep in mind I am only highlighting the items I think are a good deal now that I am in stockpiling mode. To view their full ad check out their website here.

Page 1
---------
Braeburn apples $0.88/lb
Cantaloupe $1.48 each
10/$10 items: Hormel sausages, turkey bologna (stock up for lunches this fall), Surfresh shredded cheese, Kraft pasta sides (I couldn't find any coupons but I think they may be out there), Bernatello's pizza (think snack or dinner for kids), and Kemps 1/2 gallon milk.
Page 2
-------
Hormel Pork sirloin roast or chops $1.68/lb, $1 MQ (get a small package and it will be almost free)
Gold'n Plump Chicken breasts 2/$9, $1 MQ
Cod or Haddock Fillets $5.99/lb, this is about the cheapest I ever see it.
Surefresh biscuits 2/0.88
Kemps Ittibitz or singles ice cream $0.88, BOGO coupons out there!
Banquet chicken nuggets 2/$4, $1 MQ
Page 3
--------
Surefine syrup/pancake mix 2/$3
Bic comfort 3 shavers 2/$4, $2 MQ makes this free
Page 4
--------
Hydroponic Tomatoes $1.28/lb
Green onions 2/0.88
Green giant baby carrots 0.98
Dole celery 0.98
Dole salad mix 3/$4.98
That is what I see for deals. Happy shopping this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment