Sunday, July 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Hi! I know I'm a little behind on my posts, but bear with me. I got a bunch of shopping done today and will get those up on Monday I hope!

Meanwhile, here is the menu of the week...Enjoy.

Saturday: lunch at McDonald's, supper at a graduation party
Sunday: lunch frozen pizza, supper: baked chicken legs, green beans and cantaloupe
Monday: Mini meatloaf, salad
Tuesday: Culver $1 butterburgers, fruit
Wednesday: dinner at my mom's
Thursday: Pizza
Friday: Spaghetti?

As I look at this list, I realized that I am barely using anything from the cupboards this week. Sure does make the food budget stretch! The meatloaf is precooked from the freezer so that will be a really easy meal for Monday.

I did sign up for the All You grocery challenge taking place this month. The challenge is to spend $25 or less per person in your family each week. That would make our budget $125 per week which is a lot higher than what we normally spend. I think I'll be able to do it no problem!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment