Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pierce's highlights starting 7-16-09


Here we go, another week in ads. I was able to find several deals for you.


PAGE 1:
---------
Dole bagged salad $0.98: this is the cheapest I have seen it.

Peaches or Nectarines 0.98/lb: cheaper than even the last two weeks I've bought it ARGH!

Berries 5.6-8oz 3/$4.98: This is a pretty average deal

Yoplait yogurt 10/$5, there is a MQ for 40c/6

Top Sirloin Steaks $3.98/lb

Lay's potato chips 5/$10, $1/2 MQ from All You magazine last month

Dean's twin pops 10/$10

Pepsi or Coke 2L bottles 10/$10

PAGE 2
---------
Angus beef rump roast (boneless) $2.38/lb

Boneless Hormel pork loin chops or roast $2.48/lb

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh shaved lunch meat $2.79: look for $1 IP if you still have them!

Gold'n Plump chicken thighs or drumsticks 2/$4: this is a good price, but check to see if you have the $1 MQ that are out there. I don't have them, but I think I used them already.

Blue Bunny champ! ice cream cones $3.49: there are $1 MQ

PAGE 3
---------
Old Orchard Juice or Healthy Balance juice 2/$4: there are $1/1 MQ for healthy balance, and $1/2 MQ for regular old orchard

Poptarts $1.78, 0.55 MQ

Surefine pasta $0.88

Surefine canned fruit 4/$5: it's a good stock up price but it is in heavy syrup

Hefty One zip bags 2/$4: there are 20c and 40c MQ out there

Right Guard anti-perspirant/deodorant 2/$4: look for your $1 MQ to get cheap deodorant.

PAGE 4
---------
Washington apples 2/$5: I think anything under 0.99/lb is a good price right now

Mann's sugar snap or snow peas 2/$4

That is all folks. I strive to do my best on the coupon match-ups, but be sure to check your coupon stash in case I missed any. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment