Thursday, July 23, 2009

Piggly Wiggly deals


First off I'd like to apologize for not outlining my Piggly run prior to today. They (last week) were having their "11 for 10" sale which you buy 10 items at $1 each and get the 11th item free. Most of the coupons I had for their sale items were internet coupons and the Pig in Poynette and Pardeeville do not accept IP coupons.


But....my kids went overnight to Waunakee and the Pig there does accept IP coupons so I was able to make a last minute trip before the sale ended on Tuesday. Thanks to my sister for letting me make the run without kids!

I had coupons for everything except the avocado, sour cream and bread. My out of pocket for all of the above was $20.69, The coupon and ad savings was $48.04 with coupons alone adding up to $17.48. This was definitely worth my time, and I am well stocked now.

No comments:

Post a Comment