Saturday, July 4, 2009

Snacks at Walmart

So, I hear these Eggo Bake Shop cinnamon flavored things are delicious. I'd thought we'd give it a try to use the coupons.
  • Eggo Bake shop $1.94 each, $1 IP
  • Oreo Cakesters $2, $1 MQ
  • Hi-C juice boxes 1.97 (for a cookout we're going to)

My total spent was $8.78, with a coupon savings of $7. Saving almost 1/2 at Walmart is actually pretty good.

I don't buy a lot at Walmart. If I use coupons and wait for sales, I can do better on prices most times at Pierce's or Target (if I am running to Madison). I don't like how big and spread out the shopping is at Walmart so I avoid it if I can. For non food items, I can find it fairly close in price at Kmart as well.

Where do you find the best deals? Leave a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment