Saturday, August 29, 2009

Walgreen's trip of the week

Sorry everyone. I should have gotten this post up earlier in the week in case it would have helped you plan your shopping trip. I will try to be better about getting online right away. I finally got my laptop up and running and am able to download the pictures faster, so I should get faster.
2 Benadryl child liquid, $1 MQ on each plus $1 each in Walgreen Q from activity book
1 Gillette body wash $4.99, MQ to get free when you buy Fusion razor
1 Gillette Fusion razor $2.79 on clearance, $2 MQ
6 Scotch tape $0.50 with ad coupon, $1/3 MQ
1 Walgreen's paper plates $0.99
2 Box blank greeting cards 2/$3
1 Walgreen's activity book $0.99 (has a whole page of Walgreen's coupons in it that you can stack with MQ)

So my total after using all my register rewards from last week was $4.78. And I also earned back another $5 in rewards. The total of my coupon and ad savings was $34.73!

Be sure to check this week's ad at Walgreen's because there are 4 freebies after register rewards. Buy them to get a big stash of rewards to use on your next trips!

1 comment:

  1. I happened upon your blog and want to know MORE!!! i am the mom of 5, work part time and would love to know how you do this! any tips you have would be great...I do have a Walgreen's a few blocks away. No Kmart or Pierce's. Kroger we do have.

    ReplyDelete