Sunday, August 16, 2009

Walgreen's goodies

Sorry everyone. I got a little behind in my blog entries due to a busy weekend. I had fun, but I still want to share my deals with you.

This is my Walgreen's run. My sister JC gave me a great birthday present....$15 in Register Rewards. I had a bunch of my own to spend so here is one trip and there will be another big one this week before they expire.

1 pair kids flip flops (not pictured) $0.74 on clearance
1 pair for me $1.25
1 bottle kid vitamins $6.99, $1 MQ and $2 WAGS Q from booklet in store
2 Gum Toothbrush BOGO $3.49 for both. Used 2 $1 MQ
1 Colgate Total toothpaste $2.99, $1 MQ plus earned $2.99 RR (money maker deal)
1 Box fan $6.49 on clearance
10 Kraft Velveeta shells/cheese $1 each, Used BOGO MQ and $1/4 WAGS Q from booklet
6 Easy Mac cups $1 ea, BOGO MQ and $1/4 WAGS Q

Plus I used $17 in Register Rewards. My out of pocket for the above was $4.16 and I earned $3 in Rewards. I still have $18 in rewards to use this week. Yippee, more free stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment