Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kohl's sale


Kohl's is having their friends and family event this weekend. Share our Friends & Family Buy More, Save More discount via email!

Here's what I got from an email.....

Forward this email to your friends and family to let them know they can print the attached shopping pass and get the most for their money, Friday, August 7 – Sunday, August 9.

This pass will entitle them to save an extra 15% off OR, if they spend $100 or more, they can save 20% off on all regular, sale and clearance-priced merchandise during this weekend’s Biggest Sale of the Season with Night Owls and Early Birds. “The more I buy, the more I save. I love it!”

The attached is an electronic copy of the Friends and Family Shopping Pass. Simply open the attachment and print to enjoy the savings.


If you know someone that knows someone that works there, be sure to ask them for this link to the coupon. If you don't know someone, email me at klacrosse@verizon.net and I will forward it to you.

Happy Shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment