Sunday, August 23, 2009

Walgreen's last week


Sorry everyone. I took a major blogging break to focus on my triathlon and weekend company. I am trying to get back up to date on my many deals and shopping trips.

I did two transactions at Walgreen's to get some extra Velveeta Shells and cheese since my kids love it and it was free after register rewards. I will combine the two transactions for the sake of this post.

8 Velveeta Shells/cheese $1 each, 4 BOGO MQ, and two $1/4 Walgreen's Q
1 Benefiber $12.99, $4 MQ
1 Copy paper $2.99 with ad coupon
4 Box tissue $0.99 each, used "Buy 3 get 1 free" MQ and $0.50/3 MQ
3 Legal pads $0.49 for the kids, they think it is so cool
3 Index cards $0.99, "Buy two get one free"
1 marshmallows $1.79
1 Gallon milk $2.29
1 Selsun shampoo $7.99

My before total was around $49 (P.S. I would never pay that much for this stuff), but after coupons and the many rewards that I had that were about to expire....I paid $14.12. And then I got $9 back in rewards.

Be sure to check the date on your register rewards so they don't expire! That would be bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment