Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Walgreen's bonus coupon



Just wanted to alert everyone about this deal. I will be trying my own scenario shortly, but here is one from my sister.

I studied it long and hard to get the most for my money without buying obscure products…rather things I will use.

8 Ragu
-used 4 $1/2 coupons IP

2 Nutrigrain Bars
-1 $1/2 coupon from paper

2 Keeblar Sandies
-I had 2 $1 off each IP

2 Jello
-Wags Coupon and .50/2 Manufacturer

2 Bounty (these are the nice and thick ones)
-Wags Coupon and (2) .25/1 Manufacturer

-1 GUM 2 pack toothbrushes


After all of this, give the $5 off a $25 purchase and your total will be $20.57!
In return, $18.50 worth of register rewards. NOT BAD.

Hope that helps.
The mysterious “JC”

Note: there is another scenario featured on hip2save.com, be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment