Thursday, April 30, 2009

Welcome to my MOPS friends!

Welcome everyone from MOPS joining me for the first time. I hope you all find something on this blog to help you. If you have any ideas or questions, please let me know.

Thanks for humoring me by letting me speak tonight. I had fun. One thing I forgot to mention is that Kmart in Portage will be having double coupons starting Sunday. They will double coupons up to 0.75. Just wanted you to know and have the information. If you ask me, it isn't such a great deal as their prices are often a little higher. You make the call.

Love you all!

Kendra

1 comment:

  1. Kendra- Fabulous news for you and your readers....I called corporate offices for Kmart and there is a mistake in our flyers and our Portage Kmart will be doubling up to $2..She said the mistake was made because they are going to try tripiling .75 coupons at some locations..YAY...So it will be a go this week.
    Kristi E

    ReplyDelete