Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Walgreen's~ what could have been

Today is the day I normally go to Walgreen's. However, I had another errand to run and I just hate spending my day off work running everywhere. When I took a long hard look at my list, I decided I would just skip Walgreen's this week and pick it up again next week.

However, I still wanted to share what I would have bought and what the deal prices are.

BOGO Hellmann's mayo for $5.99. I couldn't find any coupons for this.
Betty Crocker frosting: 2/$3, use 2 $0.50 MQ and get $1 RR. Final cost $1 for 2.
Oust Sanitizer spray $2.99 each, use $2 MQ and mail in rebate $1 each. Final cost FREE
Cottonelle Wipes $1.99 each, MQ for $1/2. Final cost $3 for 2 boxes.
Duracell batteries $2.99 each, MQ $1 off (from P&G coupon book), Final cost $1.99 each.
Schick Xtreme3 disposable razors $6.99 ea. Combine the $3 MQ with a $2 Easy Saver coupon and use the BOGO MQ. Final cost $1.99 for 2 packs or free if the $2 coupon scans twice!
Playtex tampons $3,99. Use $1 MQ and $1 Easy Saver coupon. Final cost $1.99.
Colgate Total 4 oz $3.49 each. Use $0.75 MQ and get $3.49 RR, final cost: better than FREE.

Those are the only deals that interested me, but I have too much toothpaste, razor and other stuff on hand so I don't need any right now. Be sure to leave a comment and let me know how you did at WAGS this week!

Have a great day! I hope to post the grocery deals tomorrow when I get the flyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment