Saturday, April 4, 2009

Grocery deals 4-4-09




Wow! I got some great deals, so much stuff I had to take two separate pictures!
They had a lot of meat on sale, some of which are a Saturday-Monday only. Here's the rundown on the meat:
3# boneless/skinless chicken breasts: $4.38 per bag (I got 6)
BOGO Hormel pork sirloin roast at 2.99/lb. (I was able to find 2 1# roasts)
Ham 88 cents/lb (I got a 1.28lb ham)
Beef round steak 2.88/lb (found 2 pks that were less than a pound)
Roma pizza's 5/$9- got 5

Other deals: Surefine (SF) cheese blocks $0.88, SF cream cheese $0.89, cauliflower $0.88/lb, Uncle Ben's Rice 2/$3- used $1/2 IP, organic apples 3# bag $2.50, Cascade Rinse-free with MQ, eggs 99 cents/doz.
Those are the highlights. A bunch of other things too. Now, I went over my weekly budget, but got a ton of freezer meat so I will again be set for awhile. My next couple weeks should be much lower totals due to that.
I spent $100.32. However I saved $53.18 with sales and coupons. My savings overall was 35%!
How did your shopping go this week? Let me know. I will try to start my Pierce's review this upcoming week so we can all plan our trips together!
check out more money saving deals here!

No comments:

Post a Comment