Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ad review

Only have time for a quickie review. Keep in mind I only list what I think are good deals that I would buy.

First up is Pierce's.
  • Ground Chuck $1.88/lb
  • Boneless/skinless chicken breast $4.88/3lb
  • Dole lettuce 0.48
  • Hunts Ketchup 0.98
  • Patrick Cudahy bacon $1.98
  • Bush's baked beans 2/$3
  • Kraft pasta salad 0.88- I think there are MQ's out there
  • Farmland Pork Sausage 4/$5
  • Jiffy corn muffin mix 2/$1
  • Surefine pasta 0.99
  • Watermelon 0.48/lb

Piggly Wiggly (yes, I think I will run there this week) They are having a buy 11/$10 sale, you must buy 10 to get the 11th free. Otherwise you will pay $1 each.

  • There are tons of things for $1 including half gallon milk, BBQ sauce, baked beans, pasta, pudding, bread, manwich~ you choose your favorites!
  • Ground Chuck $1.69/lb
  • Lay's potato chips BOGO
  • Quaker granola bars 2/$4, MQ for $1/2
  • apples 0.99/lb

That is all I see folks, but I may have missed some things. My trip will probably be pretty small, although I plan to stock up on hamburger! The freezer is getting low.

No comments:

Post a Comment