Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Walgreen's

Ok, I didn't see much in the Walgreen's ad that I needed this week. I'm not even going to post a picture because I only bought 2 Soft soap that were 99 cents each. My total was $2.09. I don't think I've had such a light week since I started doing this! I did get a rain check for 4 boxes of the sale garbage bags as they were out of stock. Be sure to get the flyer of coupons from the pharmacy area as there are quite a few deals hidden there! Once the garbage bags are back, I figure I can get 4 boxes of them for about $7 thanks to a coupon and mail-in-rebate.

How is your Walgreen's trip this week? I know the cereal is a good deal, but we have too much on hand already and I need to let the kids catch up on eating it!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to skip Walgreens and CVS this week. My budgeted money is really tight since I was able to hit Target and the KMart doubles. It was totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete