Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Walgreen's deal 3-31

Hello all. Thanks to Rachael for the heads up on the Mentos. I want everyone to feel free to share deals you find and I will try to keep everyone updated!



I made my Walgreen's run today and got a lot of stuff! Here's the run down:

Tuf garbage bags: 4.99 (I have a rain check, but the size is not in stock yet and I need them!)
Capt Crunch/Life cereal 2/$5, 50 cents MQ on each- also got $2 RR
Chapstick: $1.99- got $2 RR
Reynold's wrap: 89 cents on ad, had 3 $1 coupons so made 11 cents each
Cottonelle Wipes: 2/$5 on ad, $1 off coupon generated by Walgreen's on a previous trip
Napkins BOGO at $2.99, 50 cents MQ
Scott tissue: 2/$5 with ad, $1 off each with MQ
Mentos 2/$2, $1 off each MQ
Bush beans: 99 cents on ad
Paas color kit: 99 cents on ad, plus it was a filler item for me.

My total after all coupons was $17.64, and I saved $40.71 in ad/coupons.
That is a savings of 70%!!


How did you do this week. Thanks Jen for letting me know what deals you rocked, I would have missed the napkins!

1 comment:

  1. Another good deal is the Softsoap in the Walgreens flyer on p. 7. It's $3.99 (I had a $1.00 manf. coup. making it $2.99) and has a 3.99 RR making it free on your next Walgreens visit. Plus it rolls. -- Rachael

    ReplyDelete