Friday, March 6, 2009

A second soap run...

And the deals keep rolling! I made a second trip to get the Dove soap today. My Walgreen's had the full size bars only. (I actually wanted to mix and match with deodorant but they didn't have any) My store also never holds me to the limit on the ad coupon! Goodie for me, so the bars were 99 cents apiece.

In the clearance aisle I found 2 Banana Boat sunscreens at $3.00 each and there was a $2 easy saver coupon for each. Plus I had to get the Colgate for the register rewards.

My total for all was $13.12 after all coupons and ad specials. (although I did pay with some other RR's from my last trip). Here's the kicker: I got $13.50 back in RR's for my next visit. Which means I got all this stuff free and made a few cents to boot!

I'm loving me some Walgreen's today:)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know anyone who doesn't have some love for the Wags in the past couple weeks. They have been very good to us!

    ReplyDelete