Sunday, January 17, 2010

This sounds familiar.....

Wow, it seems like I have said this a lot this year. But....sorry for the lack of posts over the past few days.

Last weekend all 3 of my kids decided to have this "stomach flu" thing that has been going around. Mind you, they took turns with it the little darlings.

Things got back to normal until Thursday when I got it. Finally feeling better by Saturday and woke up this morning to the sounds of my hubby being sick in the bathroom. What a sound to wake to!

Anywho, I hope we are getting back on track so I can get back to the website. I did go grocery shopping, but I avoided the 1 day meat sale at Pierce's. I just couldn't face it on Friday. I heard it was a madhouse in there!

If you get this stomach thing, rest assured it is over within 12 hours, except for the muscle aches from all the vomiting.....those will stick with you for a couple days.

Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment