Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A couple Walgreens orders


I made my weekly Walgreens run today. While there are many sales going on this week, I didn't need much. I tried to make the most of my $10 RR that I earned last week. Here's what I came up with.
Transaction #1: (bottom picture)
  • 2 Mini Wheats 2/$5, used $1.50/2 IP and got $1 RR
  • 1 paper plates $0.99 with ad coupon
  • 1 Organix hair conditioner $6.99. It has a full price rebate on it so it will be free after rebate

My total after coupon above and the $10 RR from last week was $1.92 with a coupon/ad savings of $15.30. In addition I got a $1 RR for next time and will get a $6.99 rebate on the conditioner.

Transaction #2: (top picture)

  • 2 Mini Wheats 2/$5, used $1.50/2 IP and got $1 RR
  • 4 Frito Lay salsa
  • 4 tostito chips, used $1 MQ when you buy salsa and chips.

My total for this transaction was $19.50 after coupons. The coupon and ad savings was $16.42 and I received a $10 RR from the chips/salsa and $1 RR from the cereal.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the haul, now excuse me while I fill out my rebate and get it in the mail ASAP!



No comments:

Post a Comment