Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday Traders and UPDATES

Reminder to everyone, the end of November has passed so be sure to go through your coupons and pulled the expired ones! I apologize for not reminding you sooner.

On to the trading. Shoot me an email at kendralacrosse@verizon.net or leave a comment on this post about what coupons you have to trade, or to let everyone know what you are looking for.

I have the following coupons available for anyone, no trade required.

(8) 50 cents off any HandiWipes product, expires 6-30-2010

(7) Save $5 off any Brita pitcher or Faucet filtration system

Happy Trading!

from Laci at bandljamison@hotmail.com: Coupon to give: $5 off of the Pictureka! Flipper ... expires 12-31-09)

Would like coupons for: GoodNites brand underpants

2 comments:

  1. Coupon to give: $5 off of the Pictureka! Flipper Game (expires 12-31-09)
    Would like coupons for: GoodNites brand underpants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I have about 45 extra coupons from this Sundays paper anyone interested?? e-mail me at babyjacob34@yahoo.com
    I also have some from previous weeks. Or if there is any particular coupons your looking for just let me know.
    Thanks
    Rachal

    ReplyDelete