Monday, December 14, 2009

Join Swagbucks to earn prizes!



Does everyone out there know about Swagbucks? I discovered Swagbucks awhile back and have been furiously earning my bucks to purchase gift cards and other items.

It is very easy to use. Swagbucks is a search engine (think Google) that you use and it awards 'bucks' periodically when you use it. Sometimes you earn 1, 2 or 3 swagbucks ~ sometimes even more!

To make it even easier to use, you can download the swagbucks toolbar so you remember to use it more often. That is what I have done, without any problems on my laptop.

So far I have redeemed my swagbucks only once, for a $5 gift card to Alice.com. The gift card code came the next day via email and I ordered merchandise without difficulty. It is super easy to use.

Join today if you are interested in an easy, no brainer way to earn free gift cards! You could save them for Christmas shopping for next year! You can click here for a direct link to the site. (it may also give me a swagbuck for referring you, although I'm not sure how this works!)

Happy Swagging!

No comments:

Post a Comment