Thursday, December 31, 2009

Make time for Alice!

Hi readers, Happy New Year. I have been scanning my brain trying to think of all the ways I know of to help you make money this year. I would love to pay for Christmas next year exclusively with gift cards earned online....wouldn't you? That is why I have decided to review a couple things I do to earn them!

1. Swagbucks: This is a search engine online that rewards you with "bucks" for doing searches for websites. I do tons of searches everyday and regularly earn at least 2-3 bucks a day. The easiest way to do this is to download their toolbar like I did. You can then redeem your bucks for gift cards. I have already redeemed one and it really works...not a scam. Truthfully, I had heard of swagbucks at least a year ago and did not sign up right away thinking it was a scam, but it isn't. If you haven't already signed up, click here to sign up for free and start earning your bucks. Save them up and you could pay for next Christmas.

2. Mypoints: Mypoints is another site where you can earn giftcards. It is different from swagbucks. At mypoints you sign up and they send you emails where you click them open to view an ad or website. Each ad you view will earn you at least 5 points. You redeem your points for giftcards. You can earn more points by participating in surveys and making purchases through their 'partner' sites. I never do the surveys (because I don't make time for it), but anytime I buy from ebay I go through mypoints and I get at least 2 points per dollar I spend. I have been using mypoints for at least 2 years and make about $40-$50 in giftcards each year.

To join mypoints, email me at kendralacrosse@verizon.net. They have a referral program where I can get a few points for referring more people. That would be awesome thanks.

3. Alice.com: Have you heard about this yet? Alice.com is this awesome website where you can buy a bunch of food and toiletry items for your home and have it shipped to your house for FREE. Yes, shipping is always free. Even better, they also have a clipless coupon system where you get the amount of the coupon for that item taken off your total. All items that have a coupon available for it will show in the description. They also have an automatic ordering system you could use if you are uber-organized and want them to ship certain items automatically each month. I am not that organized :) Their prices are pretty comparable to the stores, but it is the free shipping that sold me! I have ordered from the site and the box was here in 1-2 days, very prompt. If you want to sign up for Alice.com, go here. By signing up through my link, you will automatically get a $10 credit on your account once you have spent $50. Super cool!

Those are a few of the sites I use to try and save money for my family. Another trick I have....if you are worried about your email being spammed by doing surveys, etc., set up a gmail for google email and use that account for that purpose. That is what I do and it keeps my regular email clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment