Monday, October 26, 2009

Tuesday Traders *with updates*

It's been a couple weeks since I did this feature so it's about time to do it again!

The deal here is that we use this post as a forum to let others know if you are looking for a specific coupon, or if you have extra coupons you are willing to trade.

Be sure to leave contact information, and be sure to check back often. I will try to keep the site updated.

Me first: Thanks to everyone that printed me soy milk coupons. I soooo appreciate it!

I have the following coupons up for grabs:
5 $2 off any one Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant
1 $2 off any product from the makers of Theraflu (this is an internet Q)
1 $1.50 off on any product from the makers of Triaminic (internet Q)
You can email me at kendralacrosse@verizon.net

Tanya emailed me the following: I am looking for coupons for Airborne. Several weeks ago there was a coupon for $1 off one. Anyone can contact me at przybyl@verizon.net.

Come on everyone...Let's help each other out!

Heres a start to some that I have. All of these expire by the end of the month.
2-.40 off any yoplait products for kids(IP)
2-.30 off 2 pillsbury grands biscuits(IP)
2-.75 off hills bros coffee 26oz or larger
1.00 off one herbal essences product
2.00 off any 2 aussie product
1.00 off any olay facial moisturizer or facial cleanser
4-2.00 off any benefiber stick pack
6-2.00 off any benefiber product
.65 off 2 domino sugar product 2lbs or larger
.50 off any one bag of lays light potato chips
.50 off any 2 snickers marathon bars
all different kinds of dannon yogurt 1.00 off
1.00 off any brut fragrance product
.55 off any brut anti-perspirant or deodorant product
Theres a start for now. E-mail me at babyjacob34@yahoo.com if you would like any of those.


If anyone has a few Quaker Oatmeal Q's, I think there were some in the 8/30 Red Plum insert; I'd happily trade you whatever you might be looking for, I've got tons that will likely go unused.
thanks...vboos@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Heres a start to some that I have. All of these expire by the end of the month.
    2-.40 off any yoplait products for kids(IP)
    2-.30 off 2 pillsbury grands biscuits(IP)
    2-.75 off hills bros coffee 26oz or larger
    1.00 off one herbal essences product
    2.00 off any 2 aussie product
    1.00 off any olay facial moisturizer or facial cleanser
    4-2.00 off any benefiber stick pack
    6-2.00 off any benefiber product
    .65 off 2 domino sugar product 2lbs or larger
    .50 off any one bag of lays light potato chips
    .50 off any 2 snickers marathon bars
    all different kinds of dannon yogurt 1.00 off
    1.00 off any brut fragrance product
    .55 off any brut anti-perspirant or deodorant product
    Theres a start for now. E-mail me at babyjacob34@yahoo.com if you would like any of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone has a few Quaker Oatmeal Q's, I think there were some in the 8/30 Red Plum insert; I'd happily trade you whatever you might be looking for, I've got tons that will likely go unused.
    thanks...vboos@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete