Friday, October 23, 2009

A few Walmart deals


I read a blog yesterday listing a lot of items that you could get for free or super cheap at Walmart right now. Check out that article here from Couponing to Disney.

I decided I would make a trip to Walmart to see what our local store has to offer. Many of our store prices were higher so I did not get everything on her list. I did however, find a few items to buy.

I did buy a few more items than pictured, but I only wanted to highlight the deals I found. Check it out.

OreIda single size Microwave fries $0.82 each, use the $1.50/2 from here to get for 7 cents each!

Birds Eye Steamfresh meal for two $4.98 each, use a $1.50 MQ (expires end of Oct) and also use a BOGO free. Total is $1.74 each!

Malt O Meal cereal $1, use $0.50 MQ (found on tearpad at Kwik Trip) to get for $0.50!

Healthy Choice frozen meal $1.68, use $2 IP here to get for better than free! (and thank you to Tami as well for giving us that head's up)

Danimal Yogurt smoothie $2.50, use $1 MQ

Schick disposable razors $1.97, use $2 MQ to get better than free! (and yes, I have a razor 'problem', I can't say no to free razors and I now have enough to last for 10 years I think)

Kotex pantyliners $1, use $2/2 or $1/1 to get for free

Del Monte fruit bowl $1.33 or $1.41, use $1 IP (expiring end of Oct) to get super cheap.

Uncle Ben's rice pack $1.74, use $1 MQ from Parade magazine 2 weeks ago.

Reese's pb cups $0.50, use $0.55 MQ and BOGO MQ, I got 6 packs for 90 cents total.

That's just an example of some of the deals you can get right now. I provided the links that I know of, but many were clipped from the weekend inserts.

My total at Walmart was $60.28 before coupons and $22.57 after coupons!! Massive savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment