Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hint from a reader....

Hi everyone. I got the following comment from a reader on the blog. I haven't personally tried this website, but I will definitely will be checking it out! Thanks VMM!

I just thought I'd pipe in on something that's worked well for me especially on those days when you don't feel like having what you planned.
www.supercook.com
it takes about 5-10 minutes to fully set up your free account and get to the point where it tells you meal ideas based on what you have in your house...customized to your pantry cause you start by typing in what you have in your house...and it gives you a list of items in case you get a brain freeze. anyway, its handy cause it might just be a new twist on an old favorite but it might be a new thing you never thought of...either way, it gives you fun ideas that don't require additional shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment