Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New email contact

Hi all. Thanks for the well wishes for my health, I'm starting to feel better. It's amazing the power of the IV!

I will back to speed soon. Stay tuned. I will be posting the Pierce's ad and a recap of the Piggly Wiggly ad thanks to my sister.

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to let you know that I have a new email that you can use to contact me. It is kendralacrosse@verizon.net

Back several weeks ago when I got this laptop I knew I would use it for my blogging. But then I realized that all my email was still going to the other computer. Well, I couldn't just set it up on here because hubby uses that email. Long story short, I finally figured out how to set up a new sub account with my provider and voila! It's done. Just took me forever to sit down and do it. Guess I'll get it all worked out eventually. Now I just need to get my pocket PC back up and running to sync it with this email account so I have all the addresses.....maybe another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment