Monday, September 7, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

It's a long holiday weekend which I love. My hubby will be home all this week so our menu for this week is a guideline only. I don't know what he will do. I'm making him be in charge of the meals. Ha!

Saturday: lunch and dinner were family cookout at the cabin

Sunday: We had "lupper" (late lunch/early supper) of kabobs on the grill, cantaloupe and cucumber dip with crackers.

Monday: lunch and supper will be leftover grilled food with veggie.

Tuesday: Cheeseburgers and some side/veggie

Wednesday: Taco salads

Thursday: Pizza as usual

Friday: wraps or quesidillas with leftovers.

Nothing out of the ordinary or too exciting for this bunch. I hope you all aren't bored reading about my menu plan, but it is a great way for me to plan ahead and save money.

No comments:

Post a Comment