Sunday, September 20, 2009

Menard's freebie


I don't get to Menard's very often because it is not in town. However I was looking at their weekly ad and found a great deal.

Buy one Arm & Hammer 1lb baking soda for $0.75 and get one Arm & Hammer laundry detergent for FREE after mail in rebate. It is valid on the 32 load size. Keep in mind that you will have to pay and send in the receipt to receive the rebate.

Either way, a good deal. Make the deal even better by going to the Arm & Hammer website to print coupons to use when purchasing the items. Menard's does accept both Internet and manufacture coupons.

I also see that the Arm & Hammer dryer sheets are $1.44 which is a pretty good price.

Let me know if you do this deal, I may have to make a run to Menard's this week at this price!!

No comments:

Post a Comment