Friday, May 29, 2009

A Pig trip is worth the gas this week

Piggly Wiggly has a bunch of BOGO items this week, many of which there are coupons for. You can use 2 coupons when you buy the 2 items, plus they also credit you back the free one! Here's the breakdown...
  • 1/2 gallon milk 1.34, BOGO (that is a gallon for 1.34!!!)
  • Sour cream 1.39 BOGO, 0.50 MQ
  • Carrots 1.69 BOGO
  • Betty Crocker Brownies 1.89 BOGO, 0.50 MQ
  • McCain potatoes 3.29 BOGO, 0.75 MQ
  • Tornado's snack 2.79, Has a "try me free" coupon to send in for full refund. Yes, I will try it for free!

That's all I got. I now realize that the clerk messed up my coupons and gave me too much credit when she manually keyed it in.

My out of pocket total was $7.82 for all this stuff!! And $2.79 I will get back as a rebate as well. My coupons and savings was $27.33! I overheard the clerk talking to the bagger as I was leaving that she couldn't believe I got it so cheap. Ha ha! This will really stretch my weekly budget for me, and I can pick up some other things tomorrow. I still have 2 more stores to shop on Saturday! More then... Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment