Thursday, May 28, 2009

Coupon Printing Tips

I want to share a couple frugal ideas that I have learned out in cyberspace that will help you save money while printing coupons.

Print your coupons in black and white. Don't waste your more expensive colored ink on the coupons. If you read you coupons closely, most of them will say 'coupon can be in color or black and white'. The stores will take them either way.

Read your coupon completely. Companies will often post a picture of a more expensive item they sell, but the wording of the coupon is 'off any XXX product'. The wording on the coupon is what the coupon must be used on, not the picture.

Use scrap paper to print your coupons. It doesn't matter what is printed on the other side. I use the paper that my kids have colored on, scrap mail (without any name identifiers), and paper that was going to be recycled at my sister's workplace. As long as the coupon prints clearly, it is good to go.

Any questions? Thanks to Kelly for reminding me to post about this. More deals will be posted hopefully tomorrow from my Walgreen's and Kmart trips early this week. Until then, have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment