Saturday, May 16, 2009

Follow up to Pay It forward

Well folks, here is the follow up to my challenge. To refresh your memory, I was given $10 from Summit Credit Union to "pay forward". I decided to see how far I could stretch it for the Portage Food Pantry. I ended up with $160.64 worth of food and HBA items! I am delivering it this week with the kids.

From June 1-15 people can vote for their favorite and the winner gets $500 and $500 for their favorite charity. I will post a reminder for you if you are interested in voting for me.

It turned out to be very productive challenge as you can tell. I am inspired to continue to pick up things for the food pantry as I am shopping as it was so easy to do!

3 comments:

  1. All I can say is WOW!!!! The food pantry is soooo lucky to have you.
    MM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got my vote!!!!!

    ReplyDelete