Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pierce's, the final stop today.


The final of 3 stops today was at Pierce's for the groceries. Let me highlight the good deals for you.
  • Port steaks $1.38/lb
  • Kellogg's fruit loops and Rice Krispie's $2 each, $1 IP coupon
  • Betty Crocker Blueberry muffin mix 1.78, 0.40 MQ
  • Tortilla's $1 each
  • Bagged lettuce mixes 0.98 ea
  • Baby carrots 0.99 ea
  • SureFine Baked beans 0.88 each
  • Red seedless grapes 0.98/lb
  • 4 lb Strawberries 3.98.
  • and the rest of our 'normal' purchases

My total spent was $57.18, with ad/coupon savings of $49.66!

Let me recap my 3 stops: total out of pocket between Pierce's, Piggly Wiggly and Target was $115.95. My coupon and sales savings was $143.85.

$259.80 worth of food/items for a total spent of $115.95. I saved over 65%, and I have ton of stuff in the cupboard and pantry! If that isn't impressive, I don't know what is! The best part of all is that these are deals that each of you out there can get! I don't have an special secret coupon sources. I clip the coupons just like you. I search the web for store deals, just like you. I stock up when things are cheap and fill up the freezer, and you can too.

If you have any questions about any of my coupons or deals, leave me a message. I will do my best to answer the questions and share with everyone!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment