Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Walgreen's goodies


I made a quick run to Walgreen's today to make some money on Nabisco crackers. Check it out.

5 box Ritz crackers $2 on sale, had $1 MQ on each, plus got $3 RR when you buy five.
(that means they were $0.40 each after figuring in the RR)

2 Folger's coffee $4.99, used $1 MQ on each

2 Kleenex $0.89 after in ad coupon, also used $0.75 IP on each making them $0.14 each

My total was $13.36, I received $3 RR to use on my next purchase and my coupon/ad savings was $23.80! Best of all there is a Kraft crackers rebate available here for $10 back when you buy 10 boxes of crackers (I know I have already bought 5+ boxes in the last month!)I love rebates, and there are usually a lot of them this time of year....keep your eyes peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment