Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Here's another week already. I am actually out of town right now, but here is the plan I put in place for hubby in order to keep things status quo for the kids all week.

Monday: Chicken on the grill (we grilled up a ton of stuff on Sunday while the weather was so nice), rice, veggies

Tuesday: grilled pork chops, veggies

Wednesday: Manwhich and chips

Thursday: Pizza

Friday: Cheeseburgers and fries

Saturday: cook's choice lunch, then I'm home!!

Sunday: who knows? I can't think that far ahead this week!

Please note: I am out of town until Saturday afternoon. I do plan to continue my posts sporatically as I am able to secure network connections which are spotty right now. You can still reach me by email if needed so I can pass along the deals!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment