Friday, November 20, 2009

Frugal Friday...Piggly Wiggly edition


Hello and happy Friday everyone!

I was going to show you some Target deals today, but I got an email from a friend and decided to focus on a local deal.

You have got to get yourself to Piggly Wiggly this week to clean up big time! Check out the email below from my friend:

Piggly Wiggly

Ritz crackers are on sale 2/$5. (all varieties)- They will let you use two coupons . The "buy one ritz, get one ritz sandwich crackersfull free), plus $1.00 off coupon for one ritz.( I don't remember exactly what flyer the coupons were in, hopefully, I can be more informative in the future. Anyway, purchase one Ritz cracker at $2.50, get one free crackerfulls (priced at $3.49), use your 2nd coupon (1.00 off)
total - a $5.95 purchase for $1.50.

Also - Chex cereal - advertised as .99 apiece/ for three (with a card, you must purchase three). With the coupon - $1.00 off on two, your total is $1.97 - .66 cents a box.
Keep in mind, when I went to the store, they had a huge display of Chex as an endcap, It was all stacked with original Chex, Wheat Chex, Rice Chex. When I checked out the cereal isle, there was, Chocolate, Strawberry, Cinnamon, and Honey Nut. The prices were listed at $2.49 each. The flyer states "assorted" flavors. I asked if these were also .99 a piece, "yes , if you buy three.". Cool......

So after two short trips, 6 boxes for $3.96!! Not bad, eh?
I was worried about the "limit 3 boxes", thinking because I used my card, it would only let me do it once, but it was per transaction.

We all know, Chex cereal not only can be eaten as cereal, but it makes a good kid mix, party mix, etc. And there is recipes on the back of the boxes.
Have a great weekend!!


It's me again. These sound great! The Ritz is part of a store deal featuring many Kraft products that will give you $5 off instantly when you buy $20 worth of products. Keep in mind this is BEFORE your coupons. There are lots of coupons out there for these too!

The Chex must be an unadvertised deal because I can't find it in the flyer. But I know Thairn did this deal last night so it is definately taking place this week. Be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment