Sunday, November 29, 2009

Holy Cow Walgreen's....I love ya!


I paid so little for all of this stuff that I'm almost embarrassed. This is the time of year where Walgreen's has so many great deals that you can't avoid saving tons of money.

Transaction #1
--------------
2 Spongebob Bandaids $1.50 on sale, used $1.50 Walgreen Q from activity book (was a $2 Q but couldn't give me overage) and received a $1 RR- so yes I ended up getting it free plus $1 RR

4 Child toothbrush Zooth or Oral B, used $1 MQ on each plus $1 Walgreen Q from activity book and received a $5 RR. This was a $3 moneymaker after all Q and RR

2 Aunt Jemima syrup 2/$5, used $1/2 MQ and received a $2 RR

1 mini highlighter as filler $0.15

My total after coupons and using a $4 RR from last week was $3.49. My coupon and ad savings was $23.48. Plus I also had $8 in RR after this transaction.

Transaction #2
--------------
2 Spongebob Bandaids $1.50 on sale, used $1.50 Walgreen Q from activity book (was a $2 Q but wouldn't give me overage) and received a $1 RR- so yes I ended up getting it free plus $1 RR

2 Granola bars 2/$5, used $1/2 IP and received a $2 RR

1 Pantene conditioner $2.99 with ad coupon, used $2 MQ from Vocalpoint

1 mini highlighter as filler $0.15

I used the $5 Register Reward from my first transaction and my total after coupons and ad sales was $0.31! The coupon and ad savings was $19.52! Plus I also received $3in Register Rewards.

To recap: I got $43 worth of items for only $3.80 out of pocket and I still have $6 in Rewards to use on my next visit. Love it!! The savings was 88%!!

No comments:

Post a Comment