Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Walgreen's run

Seems like a slow week for deals at Walgreen's. I still managed to find a couple things to buy before my rewards expire....
  • Lysol toilet cleaner 2/$5, $1/2 MQ also got a $1 RR back
  • 1 pack Fibercon $2.49, $2 MQ found in front of the shelf
  • 1 pack of 6 kids toothbrushes $2
  • some photos I needed to pick up.

Total was $4.61 after coupons (including used a $3 RR). I saved $6.58 in coupons.

Be sure to keep track of the expiration date on those Register Rewards! One of mine was almost expired. I would hate to forfeit that money.

Also, on another note. My coupons were intensely scrutinized on this visit. Could this be from my earlier incident? I'm not sure, but each one was checked and they made sure I had purchased each item before the clerk would run it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment