Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pierce's highlights

Here are the good deals as I see them this week.

  • Peaches or Nectarines $1.48/lb
  • Jumbo Cantaloupe $1.48 each
  • Cauliflower $0.89/lb
  • 2lb Baby carrots $1.99
  • Watermelon $0.49/lb
  • Blueberries pint $2.79 (still kind of high price, but I love them!)
  • Earthbound farm organic salad $2.29, But there is a $1 MQ out there
  • Kemps white milk gallon $1.78
  • Surefine chunk cheese 16oz $1.88
  • Crystal Farms Butter $1.48/1lb
  • Kraft Philly cream cheese soft 4/$5 (use $1 coupons IP if you still have them)
  • Surefresh Large eggs $0.88
  • Surefresh english muffins $0.79
  • Farmland pork sausage links or rolls $0.99 (stock up for homemade pizza!)
  • Jif peanut butter $1.88
  • Surefine Ice cream cones $0.79
  • Old Orchard frozen Lemonade concentrate 4/$3 (I think there may be coupons out for this)

That is all I see for good deals. I'm not very impressed at the price of their meat this week. Luckily I've got a stockpile in the freezer. Good luck!

Don't forget about their 3 day sale this weekend. You can preview it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment