Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kmart Doubles Update



Kmart doubles start tomorrow. Despite the fact that it is not anywhere on their ad that I could find, the Portage store is participating. But there are a few rules.....
  1. Dates are 4/4/10-4/10/10
  2. Coupons value up to $2 will be doubled
  3. Doubling coupons will only happen when you use your rewards card (can sign up in store)
  4. Kmart coupons will not double
  5. There is a limit of 5 coupons per customer per day (I guess they will track due to the rewards card)
  6. Only the first 5 coupons presented will be doubled.
I'm not sure if it will be worth my while to go, I'm still undecided. Only 5 coupons puts quite a limit on it, and multiple transactions are now out of the equation.

Will it be worth your time?

If anyone does go and finds any great deals, email me so I can share. Good luck.

1 comment:

  1. there are a few coupon match-ups out there on the web for Kmart this week that have talked me into making a few trips there this week if I get the chance.

    vmm

    ReplyDelete