Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Mad Crazy Deal

Welcome to my new segment on this blog. I'd like to feature a deal that I got recently that was CRAZY awesome. The kind of deal you want to tell everyone about. I know I feature a lot of them to you, but there are some items that should just stand out on their own.

I want all you readers to be involved in this as well. When you get a crazy deal that you just can't believe, send me an email (kendralacrosse@verizon.net) and attach a photo so I can post it to the blog. Let brag it up and let everyone know what is possible with couponing and deal watching.

For your enjoyment....


I got this deal last week at Pierce's. There were exactly 3 of these containers of cling wrap in the carts of discontinued items at the front of the store.

Please note these are the largest size of saran (200 ft) and they are marked at $1 each.

I had a coupon for $1.50/3 making them 50 cents apiece!!!

Awesome or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment