Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Walgreens catch up

I just realized that I forgot to post my Walgreens trip from last week, so here is last week and this current week trips that I made.

Above is the purchases I made yesterday:
  • 2 Walgreens brand cold medicine (hubby needed) on sale buy one get 2nd for $1- total $5.99
  • 3 Dial body wash $0.99, used $1 IP on each
  • Splenda $2.99, used $1 IP on each
I used a $3 register reward from last week making my final total $7.43. My ad/coupon savings was $17.99.


Last week's trip:
  • 2 Reach toothbrushes $0.99 with ad coupon, used $1 IP on each
  • 2 Aveeno baby shampoo $4.63 (was 20% off), used $3/2 IP and received a $3 register reward
  • 2 J&J cotton swabs $1.99 each with ad coupon
My total out of pocket was $11.06 with a coupon/ad savings of $9.52. I also received a $3 register reward.

What Walgreens deals did you snag?

No comments:

Post a Comment