Monday, March 1, 2010

Monthly Menu Plan

Yippee, I got the menu plan done for the month and it is still technically the 1st! I'm not sure why I worry about it because it seems to be fairly consistent each time.

Here it is:
  1. Chicken legs, baked beans, green beans
  2. chicken fried rice with peas
  3. Pork ribs, veggies
  4. pizza
  5. cheeseburgers, corn
  6. Quesidillas, fruit smoothies, chili
  7. steaks, baked potato, hot dog/mac 'n cheese
  8. out for dinner
  9. pork steaks, rice, veggies
  10. breakfast for dinner
  11. pizza
  12. fish, rice, peas
  13. tacos and ?
  14. lasagna leftovers, beans and rice
  15. chicken, rice, peas
  16. brats and corn
  17. spaghetti, cheese bread
  18. pizza
  19. pork, baked potatos, salad
  20. turkey soup, sandwiches
  21. steaks, potatos, veggie
  22. chicken, rice, veggie
  23. out to dinner
  24. breakfast for dinner
  25. pizza
  26. fish sticks, shrimp, veggie
  27. quesidillas, fruit smoothies, and ?
  28. cheeseburgers, baked beans, salad
  29. chicken, rice, peas
  30. pork steaks, mac and cheese, veggie
  31. alfredo noodles, salads.
I'm trying a couple "meatless" days this month. I haven't been wanting to eat as much meat and I have some dried beans that I need to use. I'm going to give it a try and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment