Friday, July 30, 2010

Some Amazing Target Deals


I had a chance to run to Target without kids so I spent a couple days planning and I think I did a pretty good run.

The pictures above are of the same stuff, but different angles to fit it all in.

There were a few items that I bought that we needed and didn't have coupons for. Including those items (in the picture) I spent a total of $63.38 and saved $136.61!

I will highlight a couple of the notable items:

Freebies:
Olay soap
Chefboyardee cups
hair spray
Shampoo
Always pantyliner
Wonka chocolate bars
bic pens/pencils
Crystal Light

Other finds include:
Aquafresh toothpaste was $0.37 after coupons
Bagel Bites $0.24 after coupons
Synders pretzels $0.24-$0.59 after coupons
Wheat thins $1
Ritz crackerfuls $1
Kashi bars $0.88
Nature Valley bars $0.39
Ortega taco shells $0.50
Juicy Juice boxes $0.88

I also stocked up on some more school supplies that were on sale for my crafting kids. Luckily right now their school supplies are covered by a grant for the school, so I buy them up for our own use!

I think I did a pretty good job. I got quite a few items for packing lunches which will start before we know it!

Have you gotten any good deals lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment