Thursday, July 1, 2010

Life Update

I'm sitting in my living room completely exhausted and trying to find the energy to blog some deals.....but I just can't.

One week ago tonight we discovered our bathroom floor was flooded. We pulled up the vinyl to discover a lake of water, urine and crud! (wish you were me don't you?)

Three days of horrible smells, ripping out everything in a room we updated only a few months ago and here we are. Plywood floors only in a bare room.

My week has been a flurry of insurance claim filing, procuring a plumber and visits by contractors. My house is suffering BIG time.

The last thing I feel like doing in my little bit of "free time" right now is blogging.

I hope you all will understand that I am taking a week or two off from updating the blog. The next 2 weeks will be busy coordinating all the work that needs to be done.

Check back soon, and I will once again be looking for deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment