Saturday, May 1, 2010

Keeping Score

Wow, I need to apologize yet again to you folks. The posts have been light again due to--- you guessed it STREP throat!!

For those that are keeping score:::

4 - The amount of times strep has been our house since September

3 - The number of times I have been diagnosed with strep since September

2 - The number of times I have been diagnosed with strep in April

1 - The number of children that also has it right now

I am on new antibiotics now and starting to feel better. Everyone in my house has been/or is getting swabbed to find out who is carrying it and giving it to me all the time!

I will try to get the posts back on track next week.

In the meanwhile please forward me any deals you find so I can post for others. Also, if anyone is interested in writing any articles, I'd be happy to feature it here! Email me at kendralacrosse@verizon.net!

No comments:

Post a Comment