Tuesday, August 31, 2010

On blogging and summer and school

Hey readers! Once again time has gotten away from me. I have let the blogging get pushed aside in favor of summer, playing with the kids, birthdays and the upcoming start of school! Forgive me. I hope to get back into a routine soon.

I also want you to know why I have this blog. I started blogging to share my deals and teach others how they too can save money. I don't blog to make money. I have never made a single CENT off this blog. Sure, there are ads on here, but nothing has ever been paid to me. I will continue to blog for as long as I enjoy it. However, when my life dictates it - the blog is pushed aside in favor of family. I hope you can understand that.

That is all- I hope you are enjoying the end of the summer and having fun.

Happy deal making!

No comments:

Post a Comment