Friday, August 13, 2010

Pierce's Highlights....finally

I apologize about the lateness of this post. I am changing internet providers and having trouble getting my printer and wireless setup. In fact, my first router started on fire when I plugged it in! Not having good luck.

Anyway, better late than never, here are the deals according to me- hint: not a ton of good deals.

Page one
---------
Rib Pork chops or roast $1.88/lb
grapes $0.98/lb
Cauliflower $0.98/lb
TJ Farms Hash Browns $1.50

Page two
---------
Banquet brown-n-serve sausage $1
Welch's frozen concentrate juice cocktail $0.98
Shurfine frozen veggies $1

Page three
-----------
Koolaid/countrytime lemonade $1.88, use $1/2 MQ
Shurfine pudding snacks $0.98
Welch's grape jelly $1.88
TJ Farms fruit snacks $1

Page four
----------
Cucumbers 3/$0.99
Dole iceberg lettuce $0.98
Earthbound farms organic carrots $1.58, use $1/2 IP
Fresh Blueberries $1.78 for pint
Pepsi 12 packs $3.50, use in ad coupon for buy 3, get 1 diet 12 pack free

That is it folks. As you can see, not many coupon deals. Have a great weekend, stay cool and dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment