Monday, January 26, 2009

"Sick, sick, sick" or "Getting started"!

It's been a couple weeks since I started and posted on my blog. The entire family has been sick with the flu and bronchitis. We are on the road to wellness, and now it's time to get back on track with the saving.

I have been clipping coupons and trying to save money for 2 months now (seems like longer!). I think it is absolutely amazing that we seem to have more food, more toiletries and most importantly more MONEY left over in our monthly budget. I also have an amazing collection of coupons too!

I have been helping a couple of my co-workers get started, so why not do it on my blog? First things first, clip your coupons and organize them in some way. I used a plain envelope initially. Find ways to get more coupons, from relatives, neighbors and friends. Clip all the coupons. Next time we will start working those grocery ads to plan our shopping!

You can do it, don't give up. I saved $54 at Walmart in coupons over the weekend, and $21 at Pierces. If I can do it, you can too!

No comments:

Post a Comment